While I was out for a run today, I was listening to an audio book written by Harold Kushner on Psalm 23 and he said something that really rung true with me that I hope will resonate with you too. Regardless of where you find yourself today, at some point you will no doubt find yourself in the midst of a "storm," and when you do, remember what Harold reminded me of - that sometimes God calms the storm and other times, He lets the storm happen but calms the frightened child.
The way I see it, either way is a "win-win," but that's only because the common denominator in both scenarios is GOD. Without Him, the common thread is "storm."
Since all of us have a choice about where we want to put our focus, where will you put yours? On God or on the storm?
No comments:
Post a Comment